Happy Earth Day weekend
Yes, April 22 is almost here. Another Earth Day! I remember when I was in college and Earth Day was invented. It was amazing to see all the solar panels and methanol exhibits, the going green before it was cool, vegan, vegetarian, having your own garden, sustainable energy and projects. We were all impressed with what we were presenting to the world. In 1970 we were excited about solar cars and cars that ran on grass cuttings from the university.
Then after a few years the energy of that sort of diminished, too bad.
Now I have solar on my home and my dream of 40 years ago came true. I am thankful to help the planet and myself. I love having such a small electric bill each month and that I get to help give back. Thank you Sungevity for helping me pursue and reach a dream. One more item checked off my “bucket list.”
- Earth Day 2012 (kimberleychapman.com)
- Get social and eco-friendly this Earth Day (infographic) (bfreenews.com)
- 6 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day (pocampo.com)
- 8 Gorgeous Nature Blogs for Earth Day (booksonmyblog.wordpress.com)
- Celebrating Earth Day (avaya.com)
- Things You Can Do On and Around Earth Day (allthingsreform.org)
- Keeping yourself earthed: Expats and Earth Day (thedisplacednation.com)
- Celebrate Earth Day with Eco-friendly Wines (theplussizemommy.com)
- Pedal Power for Earth Day (changebydoing.wordpress.com)
- Earth Day 2012: A message from the cosmos (wnd.com)